FFV Four Job Fiesta
I love FFV and I love the Fiesta.
(Victories in bold.)
- Fiesta 2022 — Ninja/Berserker/Bard/??? (notes)
- Fiesta 2021 — Mystic Knight/Berserker/Dancer/White Mage (notes)
- Fiesta 2020 — White Mage/Monk/Dancer/Berserker (notes)
- Fiesta 2020 — White Mage/Summoner/Geomancer/Chemist (notes)
- Esuna for Corona 2020 — White Mage/Red Mage/Bard/Chemist (victory)
- Final Fantasy V Four Job Fiesta Handbook — the number one source for the Fiesta, with strategy breakdowns and class descriptions, noting particularly good strategies or class landmines, and then notes on the bosses.
- Enkibot: yet another fiesta helper — a hint file generator based on the classes you got in the Fiesta. Less detail on the classes and bosses, but instead more of a guided description of your options. Couple odd mistakes though.
- Mix Chart — by someone named Kyrosiris, this is a handy reference for every Chemist !Mix in the game.
- Final Fantasy V Perfect Conquest — a Japanese guidebook from when the game came out, this has pretty good maps. There's a bunch of other information, and a section in the back with data on items, weapons, mixes, summons, bosses, and the like, but naturally it's all in Japanese, so I don't try to fumble through those sections often.
I play the SFC version, with the following patches:
- Legend of the Crystals
- Bugfixes (from the GBA script port) — caught monster display, catch bug fix, Kiss of Blessing bug fix, Power Drink bug fix, Observe bug fix, Bartz's blue mage bug fix, berserk chicken knife fix, two Galufs fix, faster common death animation, fractional M parameter knife fix, walk through walls fix, landing fix
- Super Custom Classes
- Find Pits and Passages Always Equipped
- Better Item Menu
- Drag to Haste, Renamed to Speed