2020 FFV Four Job Fiesta Runs
- 06/22 - Decided I was going to take notes through this one, and at least try to capture some thoughts and whatnot.
- 06/22 - Rolling White Mage made me worry I was going to get a very similar set to Esuna for Corona…
- 06/22 - Walse Tower, TIL Mute is a multi-target spell.
- 06/22 - Shamelessly sandbagged Magissa + Forza and Garula. Zero fucks given, I'm casting Shell no matter what.
- 06/22 - Pretty standard run up through Garula, but at least I got Summoner! It's an interesting class, kinda costly magic, but it can break rods at least…
- 06/22 - I thought I'd gotten Summoner in one of my first Fiesta runs, but not according to my runs page. Maybe it was just a casual playthrough.
- 06/22 - gonna break so many rods over Shiva
- 06/28 - Actually it only took one rod and some attacks
- 06/28 - Poor Liquiflame, White Mage + Summoner = confuse lock + Shiva
- 06/28 - GEOMANCER!?
- 06/29 - As I think about it more, this run can basically go anywhere depending on my fourth job
- 06/30 - Branch Arrowed Ramuh to death… maybe Geomancer's alright
- 07/01 - Man, !Terrain is kind of a double-edged sword, when you're not paying attention and accidentally heal targets or do nothing
- 07/01 - AHAHAHA CHEMIST, RIP EVERY BOSS
- 07/03 - I have 99 Turtle Shells now, I am unstoppable
- 07/09 - Battle on the Big Bridge remains the best jam
- 07/09 - Drained all of Gilgamesh's MP before he could buff himself, poor bastard
- 07/11 - !Terrain and !Summon AoEs made such short work of the Dragon Grass and Dragon Flowers that they didn't even get an attack off, poor bastards
- 07/11 - I didn't even need my Chemist on that one, man
- 07/11 - …and then I had to pour hi-potions on the undead dragons in the Golem encounter because I have fuck-all for good single target attacks
- 07/24 - Been distracted by organizing my carts, some PS2 stuff, arcade stick failures, and more, but as always, thanks to Chemist, I trivialized the end of World 2. Up to the Pyramid at the moment.
- 07/25 - always be rage flying an airship
- 07/25 - time to run exactly 92 times in order to get a fully powered Chicken Knife
- 07/25 - hey it's the Island Shrine, it's been literally forever since I've decided to go here, but I'm going to get Holy for once
- 07/26 - How did I end up with 6 Wall Rings!?
- 08/08 - uh… I stopped taking notes, but I got a triple crown
- 08/08 - Omega was obviously the toughest, it took flame rings + haste on everyone (Speed Drink or !Mix, depending), double HP on everyone (ditto), floating everyone with mixes, dropping the hammer on Omega to drop his defenses, and then a lot of Drain Kisses. Oh, and heavy flag on everyone via Dragon Kiss… between all of that it somehow made most of Omega's counterattacks miss with the exception of his one beam, so it was mostly just doing Resurrection mixes when necessary and draining him to death. After a couple failed attempts where I died immediately of course.
- 08/08 - Shinryu was free, blinded via Dark Sigh (it wore off a couple times, had to reapply it) and berserked by !White
- 08/08 - NED super free. Did a bunch of buffs but half of them weren't necessary, probably, with Haste from Running Shoes, I had a bunch of Mixing/Summoning juggernauts. Just spammed Syldra and Drain Kiss and Shadow Flare and Holy Breath, barely worried about healing, didn't bother with the Odin summon to drop a part of NED.
- Probably the easiest run I've had. White Mage, Summoner, and Chemist is suuuuuuper broken.
- 08/09 - WHITE MAGE AGAIN!?
- 08/09 - Monk as my Water job means this is going to be an interesting party
- 08/09 - Liquiflame was kind of fun, just got him on the desired form (hand because why not) and let him attack my 3x monks and proc counterattacks. Since everyone had !White there was like zero risk
- 08/09 - Dancer, fun
- 08/11 - HOLY SHIT Byblos sucks with this party, he's got a lot of tricks and casts Shell and all I have is some attacks and unreliable !Dance and healing :(
- 08/13 - ground out two more levels and oh my god I barely got him
- 08/15 - BERSERKER AND I AM SO BONED
- 08/17 - I have two Doom Axe wielders and Dragon Grass was pretty hilarious. the non-Barbarian procced Doom on the main grass, and then !Kick took care of the flowers. shortest boss fight ever!?
- 08/18 - at least seal guardians were easy
- 08/18 - W2 Exdeath came down to the wire, pretty much just abused axe damage and Wall Rings, and spammed Phoenix Downs to keep everyone barely alive (since just about anything of Exdeath's was killing targets anyway)
- 08/21 - Chicken Knife !Dance is the best
- 08/30 - victory! Chicken Knife !Dance and Holy for days